Friday, October 24, 2008

hello world

hey. long time no see this page. where have i been? i've been to america and pass my mid test. damn it, i miss america so muchhhhhhhh and i'm so not about my mid test. the last time i shared story was like few months ago..... omygosh very long time! :( and the last topic was about my forum, am i right? abviously yes. i don't know what i'm going to say but i just want to fill my blog for more. hmmm i miss the forum soooo much :'( it was so much fun and i would turn back time. i want rearrange the clock please :( i just miss them so baaaaad :( ooooh and my america fall trip, yeay!!!! that was more fun because i was with my parents and i can do whatever i want to!!! YEAY. hahahaha lol. both are unforgettable, forever. i visited san fransisco, LA, anaheim. disneyland, universal studios, beverly hills, rodeo drive, six flags, walk of fame, fisherman's wharf and sffallfest!!!! hmmmm i hate time go back home, i just want to stay there for longer........ my mid test was horrific, i hate if my teacher gave me the result score. AAAAAAAAAA KILL ME IF YOU CAN! hahaha okay i just do some stupid thing like this hahaha this is not, but i'm tired. so bye! 

2 comments:

Icha Ishak said...

shab, america kyknya seru bgt. you know i want to go to there someday HAHA ;p

cherrish said...

go there soon cha!